Option 1 » 4000 P.S.I. Water Wash
• This option is for fairly new or clean concrete
Option 2 » 4000 P.S.I. Water Wash and Mild Detergent
• This option is for concrete with
tire marks and light oil stains.
Option 3 » 4000 P.S.I. Water Wash and Mild Acid Scrub
• This option is for extremely stained concrete.
Option 3 » Stripping
• This option is needed for blushing sealers and paint removal.
Option 4 » Grinding / Sanding
• This Option is needed for coating removal.
Option 1 » Acrylic Solvent Based Sealer
• Glossy Wet Look In Semi-Gloss And Gloss Finishes For Colored & Stamped
Concrete, Brick, Or Exposed Aggregate
• Available In Brown Tint For Exposed Aggregate
Option 2 » Penetrating Sealer
• Matte 100% Silane Based Sealer
• For New Or Unsealed Concrete
• Eliminates Salt Attacks
• 10 Year Sealer
Option 3 » Densifier
• One Time Permanent Application
• Chemical Resistant
• Stops Dusting
• Strengthens Concrete Up To 20 %
Option 4 » Interior Sealers
• Available in Gloss or Matte Finishes
• USDA Food Grade Rated
• Long Lasting With Proper Maintenance
Option 5 »Brick Facade Waterproofing
• High Performance Silane and Siloxane Waterproofers
• Long Lasting
• Allows Moisture Vapor Out But Not In
Option 6 » Maintenance
• Acrylic Wax
• High Gloss
• Slip Resistant
• 100 Applications Before Stripping Is Needed
• Anti-Slip Additive
• Joint and Crack Filling
Option 1 » Acid Stains
• 10 Colors Available
• Permanent Color
• Great For New Concrete and Overlays
Option 2 » Water Stains
• 18 Colors Available
• Permanent Color
• Great For Older Concrete
Option 3 » Micro-Toppings
• Refresh Old Concrete With a Solid Color
• 40 Standard Colors Available
Option 3 »Re-Surfacing Overlays
• Stampable Overlays
• Sprayable Overlays
• Patterning Available
Commercial Building Services:
Option 1 » Parking Decks
• Salt Block and Water Repellant Sealers
• High Solids Polyurethane Waterproofing & Traffic Bearing Membrane
Option 1 » Concrete and Block Walls
• Permanent Colored Water Proofing Coatings
• High Performance Silane / Siloxane Blended Sealers
Our work is good. We promise. And behind that promise, we want you to know that we back our work with a satisfaction guarantee. We won't stop working until you like what we've done.
Whether your patio is plain concrete, colored concrete, stamped concrete, or exposed aggregate, sealing after the slab has cured, as well as every few years after, is recommended as part of the maintenance plan. A sealed concrete patio will have a rich color and, if desired, a glossy sheen . You can even select a tinted sealer that will further enhance the color of your patio. For colored patios, a sealer will also help prevent efflorescence, which is a white powdery residue that can form on the surface. Slip resistant sealers are also available and are great for using on patios near outdoor cooking areas, where sprinklers may get the concrete wet or in humid climates.
Stain protection can also be achieved by sealing your concrete. In the great outdoors there are a number of things that can leave
unsightly stains on the surface of your patio – leaves, dirt, fertilizer, pet urine, oil, spilled drinks and much more. The right sealer will keep all of the above from penetrating the surface of the concrete and leaving an unsightly stain.
Sealing your concrete patio will reduce the chance of freeze thaw damage to the surface of the concrete. Freeze thaw damage can
cause cracks or surface flaking, which is caused by water penetrating the surface of the concrete and then expanding as it freezes. A sealer will keep water from sinking into the patio and creating this damage. You know your sealer is working because water will bead on the surface. When this no longer happens it is time to reseal your patio. High traffic areas of your patio may need resealing on a frequent basis.
Our service is to protect your existing concrete. We are not responsible for any blemishes that already exist and may become more apparent in the surface of your concrete after cleaning and sealing. Some stains may not be able to be removed. Sealing does not fix, nor prevent cracking or shifting of the concrete.
A Division of Albers Enterprises of IL LLC
Serving All of Central and East Central Illinois
Protection From The Elements ™